Please update the form to fix the errors and resubmit.
Our top 4 wellbeing tips to implement in your company or team today!
Engage employees in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month
Learn how to keep employees motivated and healthy this summer
Test the basic functions of the atlasGO mobile app with your colleagues.
Discover how Sisley planted over 78,000 trees with atlasGO!
For European Mobility Week and World Car Free Day, are you looking for ways to raise awareness, educate, and engage your employees around sustainable mobility?
Join us in our movement to cultivate a healthier world and start implementing eco-friendly transportation and movement habits within your company.
A study shows that transportation accounts for about 64% of the world’s oil consumption, 27% of all energy use, and 23% of energy-related carbon dioxide emissions.
Luckily, companies can dramatically reduce this by encouraging their employees to practice sustainable mobility. That’s where atlasGO comes in!
As European Mobility Week and World Car Free Day approach, we’re excited to offer companies a cutting-edge solution for encouraging their employees to move against carbon with:
1. Activities around transport and movement: Walk to work, Carpool/Rideshare, Walk your dog, Public transportation, Bike with friends, and much more.)
2. Achievements and clubs to work on personal goals and bond over shared interests.
3. Expert content to improve the holistic well-being of your employees and your organization.
Each time an employee records one of these activities on the atlasGO application, it contributes to the company’s carbon footprint goal, chosen beforehand.
Want to learn more about bringing sustainable mobility into your workplace?
Measure your carbon impact with Tapio and see how much your sustainable mobility challenge has improved your carbon footprint.
• A certificate acknowledging your carbon reduction efforts and positive impact on employee habits and engagement.
• A corporate goal measured in CO2 avoided if employees change their commuting habits.
• A complete Tapio report at the end of your mobility challenge.
• A before and after analysis of your carbon footprint as a company (Only on request)
We have everything you need to attract, engage, and bring employees together.
Plus, unbeatable pricing for this themed challenge:
$1,500 setup + $6/employee
Valid until 31 August 2023
We lighten your workload with our quality service and Customer Success Managers, who can even build the challenge for you. We understand the challenges faced by busy HR professionals, and offer our support to reduce your burden and meet your unique needs.
Our platform combines the elements of community and personal wellbeing to enhance employee engagement. Our community selfie feed allows colleagues to exchange virtual high-fives and comments, fostering a supportive environment that promotes discipline and self-care.
To achieve a holistic state of personal wellbeing, we believe that our planet and communities need to be well, too. As a benefit corporation and certified B Corp, we can seamlessly help you integrate sustainable development and mobility into your business.