Please update the form to fix the errors and resubmit.
Our top 4 wellbeing tips to implement in your company or team today!
Engage employees in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month
Learn how to keep employees motivated and healthy this summer
Test the basic functions of the atlasGO mobile app with your colleagues.
Discover how Sisley planted over 78,000 trees with atlasGO!
In honor of Mental Health Awareness Day and Mental Health Awareness Month, show employees you care about their mental wellbeing with an atlasGO challenge.
Empower your employees to prioritize their mental wellbeing with a diverse range of engaging activities.
• Get active with activities like yoga and pilates.
• Build stronger connections through acts of kindness.
• Take time to relax with guided meditations, journaling, podcasts, and deep breathing exercises.
• Fuel the body and brain by cooking nutritious vegetarian dishes or healthy homemade meals.
• 76% of U.S. workers reported at least one symptom of a mental health condition, an increase of 17% in just two years.
• An estimated 12 billion working days are lost every year to depression and anxiety, costing $1 trillion per year in lost productivity.
• Tense or stressed employees are 71% more likely to seek employment elsewhere in the next year.
• 87% of employees think actions from their employer would help their mental health.
Evoluno provides organizations with a comprehensive mental health program, based on an approach that combines the best of digital and human coaching.
Equip your colleagues with the tools to conquer workplace stress and reach their personal aspirations with Evoluno‘s expert guidance. Their tailored approach will include stress reduction techniques, captivating branded audio content, and valuable mental health guidance.
86% of Human Resource Executives say their stress has increased in the last year. Let us take this task off your plate.
Our team of experts will run the entire challenge for you. All you have to do is bring the hype!
Employees will interact as a community as they track activities, share inspiring photos, exchange virtual high-fives, chat in clubs, compete on leaderboards, and more.
Employee engagement and wellbeing work hand in hand to foster a high-performing work environment.
We have everything you need to attract, engage, and bring employees together.
Plus, unbeatable pricing for this themed challenge:
$1,500 setup + $6/employee
Valid until 30 September 2023
We lighten your workload with our quality service and Customer Success Managers, who can even build the challenge for you. We understand the challenges faced by busy HR professionals, and offer our support to reduce your burden and meet your unique needs.
Our platform combines the elements of community and personal wellbeing to enhance employee engagement. Our community selfie feed allows colleagues to exchange virtual high fives and comments, fostering a supportive environment that promotes discipline and self-care.
To achieve a holistic state of personal wellbeing, we believe that our planet and communities need to be well, too. As a Benefit Corporation and certified B Corp, we can seamlessly help you integrate impact into your Mental Health Awareness Month Challenge for a harmonious balance.