Please update the form to fix the errors and resubmit.
Our top 4 wellbeing tips to implement in your company or team today!
Engage employees in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month
Learn how to keep employees motivated and healthy this summer
Test the basic functions of the atlasGO mobile app with your colleagues.
Discover how Sisley planted over 78,000 trees with atlasGO!
A step-by-step process for making your every activity count using your favorite app!
1. Open your atlasGO app and click on the GO icon on the navigation bar.
2. Click on the “Sync activity: Sync your activity from Fitbit, Garmin, Strava, or Apple Health” option.
3. A screen should open that shows you the option to connect with Apple Health, STRAVA, Fitbit or Garmin. Select your preferred app.
4. Make sure to allow all access to your account data
5. After connecting your account, you should be able to import your activities to atlasGO
Once you’ve connected your account, you can import your activities to atlasGO. Please keep in mind that certain activities may not be recognized or supported, and will be labeled as “unsupported” or “unrecognized.” To avoid confusion, please note that activities already synced will appear with a white background, while those that can still be synced will be displayed on a green background.
You might have to wait for up to 24 hrs for your activities to show up.
• Make sure your activities are set as public on Strava so the atlasGO app can import them.
• Make sure to allow all permissions, including “View data about your activities”.
• After connecting your account, only the new activities you track will show on the Sync Screen. Previously tracked activities will need to be added manually.
If you need help, contact our support team.
This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allows us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media. To find out more about the cookies we use, please see our Política de Privacidade.