A year ago, March 31st, 2017 we officially launched atlasGO on iOS?
Today, we are excited to share with you some of the highlights✨of this first year. A lot has happened and it was hard to choose our top moments but here’s 10 we really wanted to share with you:
- New launch: Android – July 2017
- $100,000+ donated to non-profits: Impact report
- Grew a community of sweaty changemakers: sweating for others
- New launch: Global, you can now run the change worldwide
- Expanding the atlasGo team, becoming more talented, fun and diverse with every hire!
- New launch: Enterprise solution, doing challenges for corporations & their employees: watch the video we did with New Resource Bank here
- Became a certified B corp!
- New launch: Biking, you can now track your bike rides read Mathias’ story here
- New launch: Dashboards, you can follow a challenge live on your desktop – check out one here
- Finally celebrated our One Year with those of you who are local and could join in San Francisco where we recognized our: Partner of the year: New Resource Bank, Impact of the year: Back on My Feet and Runner of the Year: Christine Nazareno
This last one needed more than a bullet point. During our last week of the atlasGO Year (end of March), we had our advisors, investors and teammates join us in San Francisco. These were 3 extremely valuable days of analysis, brainstorming and planning for the next year. We’re extremely thankful to everyone who’s been a part of this journey with us!
It’s only the beginning of our vision to become the leading fitness for good movement. We are on a mission to making this world a better place and together, we know we can.
How you can help us?
- Download the app!
Introduce us to your employer
Tell us what cause you want to sweat for
Spread the change, send this link to your friends
Read more stories from our ambassadors, our partners, and the causes they support!View all Posts