Please update the form to fix the errors and resubmit.
Work With atlasGO
Select the product that fits you to begin:
Learn from our success stories, be the first to know about new products & features, and receive updates about atlasGO and our challenges!
A step by step process for making your every activity count using your favorite app!
1) Open your atlasGO app and click on the “GO” button in the navigation bar
2) On the “GO” screen, click on the “Sync 3rd-Party Apps” Option
3) A screen should open that shows you the option to connect with STRAVA/Garmin/Fitbit
4) Select your preferred app
5) Make sure to allow all access to your account data
* For Strava users only – Make sure your activities are set as public on Strava so the atlasGO app can import them.
6) After connecting your account, you should be able to import your activities to atlasGO
7) You might have to wait for up to 24 hrs for your activities to show up
If you need help, contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org