Please update the form to fix the errors and resubmit.
Work With atlasGO
Select the product that fits you to begin:
A step-by-step process for making your every activity count using your favorite app!
1) Open your atlasGO app and click on the GO icon on the navigation bar
2) Click on the “GO Start an activity” button
3) Click on the “Sync activity: Sync your activity from Fitbit, Garmin, Strava, or Apple Health” option
4) A screen should open that shows you the option to connect with Apple Health /STRAVA/ Fitbit / Garmin
5) Select your preferred app
6) Make sure to allow all access to your account data
7) After connecting your account, you should be able to import your activities to atlasGO
8) You might have to wait for up to 24 hrs for your activities to show up
1) Make sure your activities are set as public on Strava so the atlasGO app can import them.
2) Make sure to allow all permissions, including “View data about your activities”.
1) After connecting your account, only the new activities you track will show on the Sync Screen. Previously tracked activities will need to be added manually.
If you need help (Integrations with atlasGO), contact our support team: email@example.com
Engage your employees, create a virtual race, or connect the atlasGO community!