2.3 How do I connect my Strava, Garmin, Fitbit, or Apple Health account?
Connect your Strava/Garmin/Fitbit/Apple Health account by following these steps:
1. Open your atlasGO app and click on the “GO” icon
2. Click on “Start an activity”
3. Click on the “Sync activity” option
4. Select to either connect with Strava, Garmin, Fitbit, or Apple Health
5. After connecting your account, you should be able to import your activities to atlasGO
6. You might have to wait for up to 24 hrs for your activities to show up