Work With atlasGO
Select the product that fits for you:
Join our team of engaged runners, non-profits, and corporations to create positive awareness around social & environmental issues and to accelerate impactful change.
Looking for ways to make your employees healthier, happier and proud to work for an impactful company?
Looking for innovative ways to engage corporate donors and to build your community of sweaty changemakers?
Want to be featured as a sponsor of a public atlasGO campaign to create positive brand awareness?
Wondering how an atlasGO employee engagement challenge looks like? Join our demo challenge today!
virtualrace.org is a platform for event organizers, non-profits, and participants looking for their next virtual race to organize or support.
Our goal is to plant 50,000 trees in support of Trees for the Future. Every activity in this challenge plants trees.
YWCA moved their 5K run and 1 mile walk online with atlasGO. Over 240 people participated and logged in over 700 miles to bring awareness to their cause.
– Interactive sweaty selfie feed with comment and high-five function
– Customizable team and chat function with campaign leaderboards
– Feature to invite friends and coworkers to join your campaign
– “Sweaty Selfie” feature to post branded pictures on atlasGo, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter
– Customizable communication campaigns to deliver key messages to target audience
– Challenge dashboard showing leaderboards, goals, sweaty selfies and storyline
– Integrations with wearables and apps such as Strava, Garmin and FitBit
– Customizable options for sports and activities such as running, biking or yoga
– Inclusive “every step counts” approach to motivate beginners and peak performers
The Bay Area B Corps came together in the first ever atlasGO multi-company employee engagement challenge sweating for a local cause: New Door Ventures.
We created this product so nonprofits can engage their community, reach new people, raise funds and get visibility for their mission with limited costs and unlimited reach!
This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allows us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media. To find out more about the cookies we use, please see our Política de privacidad.