The Bay Area B Corps came together in the first ever atlasGO multi-company employee engagement challenge.
atlasGO engaged the Bay Area Local B Corp Network in a challenge to move for New Door Ventures. 11 different B Corp company teams based in the Bay Area participated in the challenge for one month, sweating for a local cause: New Door Ventures.
• B Corps were invited to vote for a nonprofit
• Nonprofit announced & Registration open
• One month to register your company teams
• Challenge launch & active for one month
• End of Challenge & Prize ceremony at BLD
New Door Ventures is an innovative organization that is deeply and passionately committed to transforming the lives of at-risk youth in San Francisco. They are dedicated to changing the trajectory of the lives of disconnected youth, putting them on a path toward economic opportunity.
• Individual, Team & Company Leaderboards
• Team chats for extra motivation
• High five & comments on post
• Dashboard to follow the challenge on desktop
• Newsletters highlighting prizes & more
“It was such a fun and rewarding challenge! We got to compete with colleagues and get to know other B Corps in the process. It was a great way to gather B Corps together for a great cause and do something meaningful as a community!””
Tracy Tinclair, Event Lead for B Local Bay Area
IT’S YOUR TURN
Find out more about getting your employees engage, our corporate challenges allow employees to unlock corporate sponsored funds for nonprofits by tracking and sharing their fitness activities on atlasGO.
If you decline, your information won’t be tracked when you visit this website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked.